Skyriver is a leading-edge wireless broadband provider delivering primary and redundant business-grade Internet service, Private Networking service, and temporary Event Bandwidth to thousands of businesses in San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Oxnard, Ventura, Palm Springs and Palm Desert communities.
The robust fixed wireless broadband service performs on par with the best fiber - dedicated symmetrical bandwidth scalable to GigE, plus industry leading uptime of ≥99.99%, and extremely low latency, packet loss and jitter. But unlike fiber, Skyriver broadband is readily accessible and can be installed in as little as 1 day.
For how it works, we have good information on http://www.skyriver.net/fixed-wireless-broadband, I have also included a network diagram you can use.
Or you could use: Skyriver delivers broadband access via their advanced wireless network. The company engineered and built a fully IP (Internet Protocol) based carrier-grade fixed wireless network, utilizing multiple redundant Gigabit connections, from the ground up. Skyriver’s Field Engineers install a small antenna on the customer’s roof that communicates with an antenna on the core network. The service is routed via an Ethernet cable to the customers data room where it connects directly into the firewall or LAN.
- Advanced business connectivity, free from the economic and physical barriers inherent in fiber
- Symmetrical bandwidth up to GigE, 100% CIR, ≥99.99% uptime, ≥99.5% packet delivery
- Agile service is quick and easily scalable to meet growing bandwidth demands
- QoS supported for real time services like VoIP and 4K video conferencing
- Fastest installations in the industry - can be installed in as little as 1 day
- Responsive 24/7 technical support
- Industry leading SLA